The 40 home Phase 1 has been completed. Ainamalu 20 has the pads in place and Ainamalu 48 is shovel ready. The Ainamalu Condominium is also approved, shovel ready and has some pads in place. Ainamalu 87 has received tentative subdivision approval. Ainamalu 156 is available for future development.
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT:
The resort is lively, an active area with 2 major hotels, timeshares, homes and condos, 2 shoppingcenters, numerous restaurants, entertainment venues, golf courses, beaches and world classsurfing.HIGH BARRIERS TO ENTRYOnly a small portion of Hawai’i Island is zoned for development. Constraints to developmentinclude limited infrastructure, a protracted entitlement process and anti-development localsentiment for future projects.
PROVEN CONCEPT AND HIGH DEMA
The strategic price-point positioning, coupled with some of the lowest HOA dues in the area hasled to a demand for the homes that has outpaced the developer’s ability to complete them. Thequick sell out of Phase 1 demonstrates the success of ‘Ainamalu
VACATION RENTAL ABILITY
‘Ainamalu’s resort zoning allows vacation rentals for all Phases.
• 60 Units planned
• Approved, Fully Entitled and Shovel Ready
• Some pads complete
• 4.97 acres
• 20 House lots (13 ocean view and 7 mountain view)
• All lots are ready to build with completed pads.
• All permits are in place to start road infrastructure
• 8.62 acres
• 48 gated golf course lots (24 with golf course frontage)
• Fully entitled and shovel ready
• 16.34 acres
• Tentative subdivision approval and civil drawings have not been completed.
• 34.24 acres
• 156 lots remaining for future development• 45.49 acre